What’s your passion?
– Helping your community move out of poverty?
– Helping children get a strong start with early childhood education?
– Empowering people through financial education?
What are you looking for?
– An opportunity to develop new skills and gain experience?
– Help paying for college or grad school?
– A chance to really make a difference?
Then United Way’s AmeriCorps Program may be the place for you!
What is AmeriCorps?
– AmeriCorps is a chance to apply your talents and ideals toward helping others and meeting critical needs in our community by serving at local social service organizations.
What are some of the benefits of being AmeriCorps member?
– Gain new skills and experiences while helping others.
– Receive a living allowance and, if you qualify, healthcare and childcare benefits, too.
– Earn money to pay for college, graduate school, or to pay back qualified student loans.