Welcome to the NEW United Way!
- Early Learning: Ensure that children are surpassing key readiness and early grade reading benchmarks.
- Youth Success: Ensure that children are graduating from high school with the skills necessary to pursue post-secondary education or advanced training.
- Stable Families: Ensure adults achieve long-term financial stability by developing the skills and opportunities to obtain and sustain employment.
- Quantity measures describing the depth of engagement
- Quality measures describing program effectiveness
- Results measures demonstrating how people are benefiting from the services